Musée Bernard d'Agesci
Former high school of young girls, directed by Georges Lasseron in 1897, which today gathers three museums in one: Fine Arts (sculpture, painting, decorative arts, goldsmithery, luther...), Natural History (regional geology, ornithology...), Conservatory of Education (school objects and furniture, scientific apparatus, maps, school books and films… tracing a century and a half of teaching).
Temporary exhibitions, thematic visits and workshops, digital tablets (free loan); conference, animation and concert hall with 100 seats; pedagogical service for the care of schools, teachers and groups; specialized library open to students, researchers and teachers (access by appointment at 05.49.78.72.05.); restoration workshop of 500 m2 paintings dealing with public works of the Great West.
- Media library